Mrs. Banice Ndirangu is the co-founder of Break Concepts. She is a highly qualified and motivated Student Support Services (SSS)/ELL teacher with 8 years of experience in an International school (International School of Kenya-ISK). She specializes in working with students with learning difficulties and ELL students in diverse classroom settings. She has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. A Creative thinker with great attention to detail. In her free time, she likes to work out in the gym, read books on different genres, listen to music and indulge in a little art and craft with her two sons.
- Conduct Teacher-to-Teacher training
- Conduct TA-to-TA training
- Sending regular emails to parents to report on fluency progress
- Tutored students who needed extra support with classwork.
- Met with parents during student-led conferences to discuss student progress.
- Offered after school activities
- Earned positive verbal and written feedback from colleagues and direct supervisors regarding instruction and student learning success